Eucalyptus oil is a hard-working essential oil that can be used for an incredible number of purposes, including eucalyptus oil for cleaning green in the home. Eucalyptus oil for cleaning is extracted from the foliage of our native Australian Eucalyptus trees and is a natural disinfectant, anti-bacterial cleanser and deodoriser. Eucalyptus oil cleaning uses for the home are incredibly varied, and it also has a place in the first-aid cabinet.
Euca Laundry Powder, Euca Soaker, Euca Laundry Liquid and Euca Dish Genie Powder
Euca is a grey-water safe eucalyptus oil cleaning range for the laundry and dish-washer that uses 100% Australian Eucalyptus oil in its formula. Euca is Australian made, ultra-concentrated, contain no fillers, synthetic perfumes or petrochemical surfactants and are the lowest in all trace elements associated with environmental degradation. Not only is it better for your garden and the planet, Euca laundry powder is better for your skin, your clothes and your washine machine!
Other powders that contain these nasty ingredients don’t completely dissolve and leave white powder residue, cause corrosion and are major triggers of bronchial and skin sensitivities. Euca’s primary ingredients are Sodium Carbonate, bio detergents and a blend of bio surfactants with eucalyptus oil. There are no fillers, Zeolites, SLS, Enzymes and petrochemicals. No palm oil is used in Euca.
Read the Euca statement of formulation integrity and Lanfax Laboratories (on page 2) independent test results on laundry powders, where Euca laundry powder achieved among the lowest Phosphorus and Sodium. Low or no phosphate is very important, but of bigger concern is the extremely high levels of ‘fillers’ in mainstream laundry powders, commonly sodium sulphate. Salt is very bad for soil, waterways, your washing machine, and the insoluble particles are also a big trigger for skin and bronchial sensitivities. Euca, independently tested, contains over 35 times fewer salts than common brands.
Euca is available in a laundry powder, laundry soaker/whitener, laundry liquid and dish washer powder.
Other Eucalyptus oil uses:
- Eucalyptus oil hand cleaner: remove unpleasant smells or grease and paint from hands by rubbing with a cloth moistened with eucalyptus oil for cleaning and then with soap and water
- remove sticky labels with eucalyptus oil: test on an unseen area first then remove by rubbing gently with a Eucalyptus oil moistened cloth
- adhesive bandages: moisten with oil, then lift off painlessly chewing gum, paint, ink marks: rub towards centre of stain with eucalyptus oil moistened cloth
- toilet: a teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in toilets or drains is a good disinfectant, cleaner and deodoriser
- dog wash: a little eucalyptus oil added to water when washing a dog can help get rid of fleas.
Read more about green cleaning and eucalyptus oil for cleaning here.